With the advent of internet, the pay as you go business model is going through a new life where in the tech savvy and credit-wary generations will be trading personal information for discounted products.
The pay as you go business model will be accelerated by the internet of things (IOT) where products will be enabled with smart technology to tell the users when and how to use it. These products will also be enabled to collect the money for their usage.
For example, an IT service provider could offer a service at a low price or even free of cost, with the customer only having to pay as he uses it. The customer can budget his or her usage service rather than paying a lump sum of money or credit while subscribing for it.
With all IOT devices, concerns about privacy and data security may be there but as long as the correct assurances and safeguards are used, it is safe for the consumers to pay as they go.
With pay as you go IT support you don’t need to pay a monthly or annual fee for a service. You pay only when you use it and only for how much you use. With pay as you go, you don’t need to sign any contracts or tie-in periods. This is a viable option for small and medium enterprises as they may not have the budget of large companies when it comes to investing in long term contracts.
Pay as you go could prove to be really useful for you when your business needs additional support with the incoming new projects leading to rapid expansion of your business.
Advantages of Pay as you go for your business
- You only pay for what you need and what you use. You have the choice to select from a large selection of services with different levels.
- With pay as you go, you can choose from different levels of support like support for single server, support for multiple servers and large scale network operations.
- Customers are offered flexible payment options. You can choose a payment option which suits your needs as well as budget.
- Pay as you go, offers you to monitor your usage of services. You have full control over your usage which in turn offers you the control over your bills.
- It removes the barrier of high cost of services as you can opt for a pay as you go deal rather than paying a huge amount while subscribing to a service.
- Pay as you go is very good option for your short term projects and support requirements. For example, you need IT support in the absence of your in-house IT staff or for a project which requires specialized IT skills.
- You can control your usage of services and keep track of how much you use and what you need to pay. There is no chance of over usage and running up expensive bills.
Usually, small and medium businesses do not require IT support as much as large companies. Zero Effort Networking (ZEN) is a company which offers you the pay-as-you-go option to businesses in Sydney and its surroundings so that you only pay for what you use. ZEN offers both On-site and remote support for your business.