Affordable Business Continuity for SME’s
- Business has 3,000GB / (3TB) of data on their Windows Server.
- Organisation’s premises are broken into and the server is stolen.
- It takes 2 weeks to organise a replacement server from a Tier 1 hardware vendor.
- In the interim, the organisation’s server is hosted in the Cloud and accessed via VPN.
- Recovery Time Objective (RTO): 30 minutes – 4 hours
- 2 x 4TB drives (“mirrored” for redundancy)
- Custom monitoring and verification of backup
Implementation $188ex per month for 12 months
(or discount of $1,880ex available if paid up-front).
Off-Site Backup and Disaster Recovery
- 4TB volume hosted in the Cloud (backups are encrypted)
- Recovery time: 30 minutes – 4 hours
Per Month: $172 ex-GST
- Windows VM with 3TB of capacity, running for 2 weeks
- Restore of backup to VM
- Configuration of VPN for remote access
- Recovery Time: 30 minutes – 4 hours
Activation Fee: $1,000 ex-GST