Affordable Business Continuity for Linux
- Business has 2,500GB / (2.5TB) of data on their Linux Server.
- Organisation’s premises are broken into and the server is stolen.
- It takes 2 weeks to organise a replacement server from a Tier 1 hardware vendor.
- In the interim, the organisation’s server is hosted in the Cloud and accessed via VPN.
- Recovery Time Objective (RTO): 30 minutes – 4 hours
- 2 x 4TB drives (“mirrored” for redundancy)
- Custom monitoring and verification of backup
Implementation $316.50ex per month for 12 months
(or discount of $3,165ex available if paid up-front).
Off-Site Backup and Disaster Recovery
- 4TB volume hosted in the Cloud (backups are encrypted)
- Recovery time: 30 minutes – 4 hours
Per Month: $258 ex-GST
- Linux VM running for 2 weeks
- Restore of backup to VM
- Configuration of VPN for remote access
- Recovery Time: 30 minutes – 4 hours
Activation Fee: $1,500 ex-GST