- Business has 3,000GB / (3TB) of data on their Windows Server.
- Organisation’s premises are broken into and the server is stolen.
- It takes 2 weeks to organise a replacement server from a Tier 1 hardware vendor.
- In the interim, the organisation’s server is hosted on AWS (Amazon Web Services) and accessed via VPN.
- Recovery Time Objective (RTO): 6 – 24 hours
- 2 x 4TB drives (“mirrored” for redundancy)
- Macrium Reflect Server
Implementation: $1,800 ex-GST
- 2 x 4TB drives (“mirrored”) hosted at ZEN’s Data Centre (backups are encrypted)
- Weekly verification of backup-set
Per Month: $100 ex-GST
- Windows VM with 3TB of capacity, running for 2 weeks
- Restore of backupset
- Configuration of VM for remote access
- Recovery Time: 6 – 24 hours
Activation Fee: $1,000 ex-GST
AWS: $400 ex-GST